• The process of liberalization of the Indian economy is
rapidly progressing and it is expected to gather further
momentum in the coming years
• The demand for electricity is growing at a much faster rate
than the generation and supply of electricity
• The shortage of electric power will have cascading effect on industrial production & economic development .The shortage of power can be met by addition to existing generation capacities & by more efficient utilization of existing capacities.
• Because of severe resource constraints investment in new generation capacity is limited & again ,the additional generation capacity would be available after a long gestation period .In this context it is essential that the maximum should be achieved out of the existing capacity & that we have to go for optimum investment.
• Energy audit & conservation of exiting energy & its its optimum use is must in a country like India
• The paper contains CASE STUDY on Energy conservation in Indian power system by using high efficiency transformer (Amorphous core transformer). Secondly brief details of energy audit of an industry .
• It elaborates details on various methods for saving energy .
• Planning for energy audit & conservation.
• Electrical energy conservation : Approach to the future
for more info visit.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by Sachine at 4:08 PM
Labels: Industrial Engineering Seminar Topics Papers Abstracts Projects, Mechanical Engineering Seminar Topics Mechanical Engineering Seminar Papers Mechanical Engineering Seminar abstracts Mechanical Engineering Projects Topics, Production Engineering Seminar Topics Production Engineering Seminar Papers Production Engineering Seminar Abstracts Production Engineering Project Topics
|Rate It :|